Mount Fuji, located on the island of Honshū, is the highest mountain in Japan. This design was inspired by Japan's most famous vacation destination, as well as combining our brand's "culture collide" promise. The four Japanese/Mandarin words on top of the design mean Seasup x Ido (Designer Daniel Mouncer's artist tag). This signals that "Chapter 3: Japan" was a collaboration between us and Daniel Mouncer, with his background and inspiration coming from his Japanese cultures.
Face masks are becoming the new trend. This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
• 100% super soft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|
|Earloop circumference (cm)||30|