Sometimes, being “too nice” can end badly. People may try to take advantage of you. People may disrespect you and your boundaries. There are so many things that have led me to realize that there is a difference between being nice and being too nice. I drew a smiley face behind the Mandarin translation of “too nice” to illustrate that sometimes a simple smile is enough. Positivity is the key to everything.
The mandarin words are pronounced "Tai Hao" (From left to right).
Quality & Sizing:
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem