I designed this because in tough times like the world we are living in right now, from the Australian bushfire, death of well-known celebrities, Covid-19, to police brutality, and systematic racism; we need to remember that there is still beauty in the world that we are living in. The mandarin characters translate into "Earth" and the bottom design consists of four major landmarks in the world: Taipei 101 (From left), Eiffel Tour, Shanghai Tower, to the Statue of Liberty (Very right).
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem